CALL 970-506-7615 FOR CONTRACTING CORN
TO HELP ENSURE TIMELY AND ACCURATE PAYMENT GNP REQUIRES A VENDOR NUMBER IN ORDER TO UNLOAD. CALL 970-506-7615 IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT AND WE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU
Arcadia will NOT be accepting wet corn after 12/31
In an effort to start gathering information regarding regenerative ag, we request your participation in a 5 minute survey.
Call Christian @ 970-506-7615 with any questions.
If you would like to receive our text updates, please text your name and "GNP" to 47474
HAVE A SAFE DAY ON THE FARM AND IN THE FIELD
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Soybeans Firm up for Mixed Close
- Beans initially started the last week of Feb with continued weakness to new lows for the move. Prices firmed up Monday afternoon and closed mixed, with fractional to 4 cent gains in old crop and fractional to 1 ¼ cent losses for new crop prices. New crop Nov is at...
- Corn Rallies into Close on Monday
- Corn prices ended the Monday session at or near the highs for the day with 6 ¾ to 8 cent gains. The May contract’s carry is 14 ½ cents at the close. New crop Dec remains a 50c premium to spot March prices. Dr. Cordonnier estimated the preliminary 24/25 corn...
- Wheat Futures Rally on Monday
- Wheat prices ended the first day of the last week of Feb with gains of over 1%. KC futures led the way, recapturing a premium to SRW in the lead month March contract, with 7 ¾ to 15 cent gains. Chicago futures were up by 3 ¾ to 8 cents...
- Cattle Close Mixed in CoF Response
- The cattle market was mixed on Monday with fats 12 to 57 cents higher and feeders 50 cents to $1.52 weaker. The April live cattle contract printed a $1.67 range on the day. CME reported a contract of heifers to be delivered to West Point. CME confirmed 16 deliveries against...
- Summer Hog Premium Widens on Monday
- Lean hog futures closed mixed on Monday, as the nearby April and May contracts fell 92 and 10 cents respectively vs the +30c gains in the summer months. The April/June spread had widened to $14.27 at the close. The July contract +$100 for the first time since Feb 2023. USDA’s...
- Triple Digit Gains for Monday Cotton
- Cotton futures were up by 62 to 165 points at the close for Monday. May futures printed a wide 240 point range on the day, with more than a penny on both sides of UNCH. The new crop Dec contract is now more than a dime/lb under spot futures. CFTC...