CALL 970-506-7615 FOR CONTRACTING CORN
Sauk Rapids receiving on Friday 9/22 & 9/29 will close at noon
TO HELP ENSURE TIMELY AND ACCURATE PAYMENT GNP REQUIRES A VENDOR NUMBER IN ORDER TO UNLOAD. CALL 970-506-7615 IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT AND WE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU
Arcadia will NOT be accepting wet corn after 12/31
If you would like to receive our text updates, please text your name and "GNP" to 47474
HAVE A SAFE DAY ON THE FARM AND IN THE FIELD
|Location||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Triple Digit Drop for Cattle Market
- Feeders led the way lower on Tuesday with losses of over 2% across the active contracts. Sep held firmer as the contract expiration nears on Thursday. The other futures gave back ~$5. Fat cattle traded lower as well with 1.2% to 1.5% losses of as much as $2.85. USDA reported...
- Wheats Close Mixed on Spread Action
- Wheat futures continue to adjust the spreads amongst the classes. Chicago prices were fractionally to 2 ¼ cents higher on the day, while the hard reds faded. KC futures ended the session with losses of as much as 4 cents, and MGE futures were 1 ¾ to 2 ½ cents...
- Hogs Turnaround on Tuesday
- Lean hog futures ended the Tuesday session red after Monday’s recovery. The October contract ended the session up by 10 cents, as the other active contracts gave back 17 to 50 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price from Tuesday afternoon was 66 cents lower to $76.88. The CME Lean...
- Soy Futures End Tuesday Higher
- Front month bean futures settled the day up a nickel to 5 ¾ cents. November printed an 18 ¾ cent range and closed above the $13 round number. Soymeal futures settled with $2-$3 gains across the front months. Soybean Oil futures ended the session 11 to 23 points in the...
- Mixed Close for Cotton on Tuesday
- Cotton prices stayed in a 160 point trading range (Dec), and settled the session within 30 points of UNCH. December held on to a 1 point gain, as the back months weakened. Dec futures are at a net 227 point gain for the week after Monday’s bounce. Daily classings data...
- Red Close for Tuesday Corn Futures
- Corn ended the day down by a penny to 1 ½ cents across the front months after a back and forth Tuesday session. December futures printed a 7c range on the day from -4 ¾ to +2 ¼ cents. Dec futures sit at a 2 ½ cent gain for the...